Benny’s Experience
About one month ago in May, a singing inspector came to our school.He came in the middle of our math lessons.He looked he like a hunter with the knickerbockers and stockings.He had blue eyes and his hair was very curly and was blonde and gold.He looked mean, he told us we had to do the doh ray me and the tata and tete thing.He called Charles and I first I was so nervous. I had never sang before. after he called us we had to stand in front of the class and sing.
Charles and I were just standing there doing nothing.Then he said “What can you sing!” Then Charles said in a weak voice “We can sing Pretty Polly” he told us to sing it so we started singing and it was terrible,Charles sang it in a low voice and I sang it in a high voice.Then he told a to stop and made rude comments.When Charles and I sat down. I felt so embarrassed, after we sat down other people also tried to sing and where given rude comments it was one of my least favorite days. I wanted to shout your a bully but I was to scared to. When I went home that night I told my mom about everything he did to us.
Nice blogg Chase . I would also what to call that singing inspector a bully!
ReplyDeleteTo Chase
ReplyDeleteI loved your story! It was great.
From Dariuz
To Chase
ReplyDeleteNice story it was very discricptive and liked is a lot great story
From Jared
Very nice work
ReplyDeleteChase, this is a clear description of your experience. It is interesting and flows well, with few errors. You could add more about the way the inspector made you feel.
ReplyDelete